Allow apps through firewall on Windows
To allow an app through the Windows 10 firewall, use these steps:
1. Open Windows Security.
2. Click on Firewall & network protection.
3. Click the Allow an app through firewall option.
4. Click the Change settings button.
5. Check the app or feature you want to allow through the Windows firewall.
6. Check on which type of networks an app can access the network:
7. Click the OK button.
Once you complete the steps, the app will have full access to your local network.